06 Feb Blockchain Consultant
Posted at 19:36h in
Role: Strategy and technology Consultant
- To study the idea of commercial application projects, Preparing an integrated study for a commercial application project.
- Market research regarding competitive applications (if any) primarily directed to the GCC market.
- Develop new innovative solutions with Blockchain technologies.
- Define architecture and best practices for Blockchain technology adoption and implementation.
- The ability to analyze customers business scenarios and implementing the use cases in Blockchain technology.
- Experience in one or more Blockchain platforms, such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Neo, Stellar, Ripple, etc.
- Working knowledge on Distributed, Decentralized database, MongoDB, and CouchDB
- Exposure to working with APIs (preferable RESTful APIs)
- Fabric Hyperledger, IBM Bluemix, Hyper Ledger Composer Playground, Multichain, Hyperledger Sawtooth, R3 Corda, Smart Contract and Solidity, Development Tools for Ethereum (Testrpc, Geth, Web3, Eth Light wallet, Parity, Rust, Dapps.)
|Qualification||Degree in related field|
|Experience||3-5 years of experience in the required field|
|Skills||Strategic and analytical|
|Proficiency||Strong in blockchain technology and applications|