06 Feb Compliance & Ethics – Investigations Consultant
Provides independent internal audit and forensic investigation support, covering Vigilance Group Client’s global operations. Reviews focus on evaluating adequacy, effectiveness and compliance with risk management and governance processes, policies and procedures and key internal controls.
General internal audit responsibilities include:
- Assist in performing periodic enterprise and business process risk assessments to help ensure key business risks are properly identified and mitigated by management.
- Participate as a team member in performing independent assessments of Vigilance Group Clients global business processes to ensure that they meet management’s business objectives while mitigating significant risks. Focus is on, but not limited to, overall risk management and governance, general business processes/policies/controls, technology infrastructure and deployment, legal and regulatory compliance, and fraud risks.
- Draft and ensure completion of audit scope, programs questionnaires, reports and memorandums for assigned audits.
- Assist in assessment of the adequacy and compliance with global policies and business practices (financial/operational/IT/compliance-focused).
- Assist in reviewing operational structure for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Utilize bench-marking analysis and other KPIs to evaluate Vigilance Group Client’s business processes and controls.
- Assist in coordinating the timely development of management action plans to mitigate identified risks and to facilitate improvement opportunities.
- Assist in performing quarterly assessments of management action plan completion to ensure proper risk mitigation.
- Other responsibilities include: participating in training sessions and special projects, as needed.
|Job Category||Strategic, Technology|
|Qualification||Deagree in BA/BS|
|Experience||4 years of Audit/Consulting experience|
|Skills||Excellent communication. Arabic language is a plus. Ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines. Possess strong risk mitigation techniques. Teamworking and Leadership skills|
|Proficiency||Proficient in computer-aided auditing, continuous monitoring and data analytic tools (ACL, IDEA, Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Experience with software/hardware accounting and business processes highly desirable|
|Additional Certifications||CISA, CISSP, CFE, CPA, CA, CIA|